Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Raveonettes Xmas



I've mentioned here before that The Raveonettes are one of my very favorite bands out there at the moment. I actually just found out that they're playing DC next month, which I may have to go to, although that weekend is looking pretty booked at the moment.

Anyhow, a few years ago they released an incredible Christmas song called..."The Christmas Song." Take a listen:


The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

Gorgeous, yeah? Well, they Raves have just issued a digital only Christmas Ep, Wishing You a Rave Christmas. I finally remembered to get it last night, and it is well worth your $4 for this holiday cheer. It includes three originals and a cover of Darlene Love's classic "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)." You can find the EP on iTunes or Download from Amazon.

Rave on.

No comments: