Friday, December 5, 2008

coming attractions

Things are a little slow on the blog front, for I have reached the point of drafting the conclusion of my dissertation! This is exciting, though there are MASSIVE amounts of revisions to be done. Anyhow, my personal goal is to have this ready by Christmas. Partially so it isn't hanging over my head over the holidays, but also because I really need to tend to a journal submission by the end of January. Oy vey.

But I do have some things up my sleeve for faithful readers of the Music-O-Rama, including:

*My third annual year-end mix liner notes (see previous two years here)
*12 music videos marking the 12 days of Christmas
*maybe a year-end podcast. This is tricky because of time, but it would give me an opportunity to pay 'spect to albums that didn't make the cut for the 2008 mix. No promises on this one, but I'll try my best.

In the meantime, I noticed that the Xmas mix I posted last year is still available, so feel free to indulge.

Cheers for now,

GONZO

No comments: