And now onto disc 3. I have to admit, this is probably my favorite of the four, though the final disc comes close.
This is where shit goes down. This is where the dancing begins in earnest. This is where rugs are cut, bodies moved and the room shaken. No real regrets on this disc, barring perhaps one track that is a little played out, but still classic. I'll let you guess which one.
Enjoy Disc 3.
ANd if you missed 'em, here are discs 1 and 2.
Disc 4 (the final installment) will come soon.
As promised, here's the tracklist for Disc 2. Disc 3's tracklist will be posted when I share Disc 4.
Comprehensively Qualified: Disc 2
1. Daft Punk - One More Time
2. Bjork - Big Time Sensuality
3. David Bowie - Let's Dance
4. Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
5. Human League - Don't You Want Me
6. Blur - Girls and Boys
7. Pink - Get this Party Started
8. Tone Loc - Wild Thing
9. Shannon - Let the Music Play
10. Chromeo - Bonafide Lovin'
11. Shelia E. - The Glamorous Life (club edit)
12. Nelly Furtado - Maneater
13. Run DMC - It's Tricky
14. Beastie Boys - Sure Shot
15. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
16. The Time - The Bird
17. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately?
18. Pras, Mya, ODB - Ghetto Superstar