And here we have disc 4 of the 4-part mix (see previous posts for the first three volumes). Disc 4 is my second favorite. Not quite as solid as Disc 3, but still pretty tight. I would make a few changes in selection and transition, but ah well. I'm not even sure if we got to this disc at the initial party. But it's some good listening anyway. In fact, my lady and I spun it on the Baltimore-Pittsburgh drive today.
Enjoy Disc 4.
And here's the tracklist for disc 3 (tracklist for disc 4 in comments):
2. Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie
3. Diana Ross - Upside Down
4. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
5. Jay-Z - Change Clothes
6. Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
7. Madonna - Burning Up
8. Funkadelic - (Not Just) Knee Deep
9. Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride
10. ODB feat. Kelis - Got Your Money
11. Outkast - The Way You Move
12. Prince - Erotic City (12" version)
13. Cyndi Lauper - She Bop
14. Michael Jackson - P.Y.T.
15. Deee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart
16. James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine
17. Amy WInehouse - Rehab
18. Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
19. B-52s -Rock Lobster
So there you have it. This was the first massive mix I'd made in some time, and my first crack at Cool Edit Pro. As I mentioned previously, I may be embarking on a similar massive dance mix in the coming weeks, which I hope to make even better than this one. Of course, me being anal, I will forbid myself from repeating any songs. I will certainly keep you posted! For those of you that have given a listen to all 4 discs, I'd love to get your thoughts as well.