Monday, February 12, 2007

"I know my mind is made up..."

Meaning that I absolutely have to get tickets to see the Police.



I already ranted on how much I love them last week. But this performance has me even more psyched. I've talked a lot of shit on Sting and his solo career over the years. But man - his voice is still in tip top shape. So he can play his lute and practice tantric sex all he wants on his own time, so long as he continues to rock the fuck out with Andy and Stu. Also - remember when Sting was super scrawny?

Below are the tour dates. I'm pretty confident that they'll be adding more, as this isn't a very extensive itinerary. You can also get in on presales if you fork over $100 to be in the fan club.

I was hanging out with a buddy of mine the other night and started to get a little weirded out that so many of my favorite bands are reuniting: The Police, the New York Dolls, the Stooges, Van Halen and Diamond Dave....kind of exciting. Also kind of weird. But I'll take it.

The dates:

Mon. May 28
VANCOUVER, BC

Wed. June 6
SEATTLE, WA

Sat. June 9
DENVER, CO

Fri. June 15
LAS VEGAS, NV

Sat. June 16
MANCHESTER, TN
Bonnaroo Festival

Mon. June 18
PHOENIX, AZ

Tue. June 26
DALLAS, TX

Sat. June 30
NEW ORLEANS, LA

Mon. July 2
ST. LOUIS, MO

Sun. July 22
TORONTO, ON

Wed. July 25
MONTREAL, QC

Sat. July 28
BOSTON, MA

Wed. Aug. 1
NEW YORK, NY

Fri. Aug. 3
NEW YORK, NY

No comments: