Monday, January 11, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 1/10

David Bowie-Station to Station
Spoon-Written in Reverse
The Greenhornes-Shelter of Your Arms
The Breeders-Happiness is a Warm Gun
The Noisettes-Don't Give Up
Grizzly Bear-Two Weeks
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart-Young Adult Friction
New Order-Love Vigilantes
The Ting Tings-Great DJ
New York Dolls-Looking for a Kiss
Sweet-Into the Night
The Clash-Safe European Home
LCD Soundsystem-Losing My Edge
Brazilian Girls-Losing Myself
Rainbow Arabia-I Know I See I Love I Go
Kid Cudi-Day N Night
Rick James-Ghetto Life
Client-Drive
Hypercrush-She's a Freak
Simian Mobile Disco-It's the Beat
Crystal Castles-Alice Practice
Falco-Rock Me Amadeus
Graham Central Station-I Believe in You

----
Tune in every sunday - 90.1 FM in Indiana, PA or stream at www.wiupfm.org

No comments: