Monday, April 20, 2009

A Doctor in the House, Disc 3

Ah, here's where things get into full swing. We got gangsta, we got down on it, and we most certainly did not stop the music. Maybe it was just how things worked in my admittedly foggy perception, but I kind of felt like the basement-cum-dancefloor kind of exploded with "U Got the Look." Further, I remember clearly dancing with Paul to New Order, and taking pride when a stranger flipped at the inclusion of Cut Copy. Disc 3 is always good times, and A Doctor in the House is no exception. In fact, we even came back to it when disc 4 had run its course. But I'll leave that for the next installment, wherein I offer up the conclusion to this 4 disc set, followed shortly by revealing the complete tracklist for the entire set.

But for now, enjoy:


A Doctor in the House, Disc 3

No comments: