Friday, June 20, 2008

new dance mix: summer madness, disc 1

Hello there!

As I vaguely mentioned a while back, it was time for another dance mix. The occasion itself produced no dancing, but rather plenty of camaraderie and far too much rum for yours truly. Nevertheless, I'm pleased with the mix, and it provided a good backdrop.

Of course, that's not to say it won't make your ass wiggle, because it will. That was the intent, and I stand by this mix as an improvement over the last mix. The transitions are generally smoother (though still some that I would change), beats line up a bit better, etc. Also, no repeats from the last one, I promise. It's another 4 disc set, so here's the first disc to help you start your weekend.

Summer Madness - Disc 1.

As usual, the tracklist will be posted when I post the next disc. Who doesn't like surprises?

No comments: