Thursday, December 6, 2007

two blogs to check out

Hi folks! While you're waiting for my next post, check out the blogroll.

Two new additions:

First, there's Digital Meltdown. A wide variety of posts here - some great garage and funk comps, (Ok - LOTS of great garage comps) and a great post on the new Ladytron record.

Second, we have LOUD.ROBOT, a blog that focuses on well informed reviews, covering quite a bit of genre ground already, though it only started up this week.

Check 'em out!

I'm busy with end of the semester business, but I will have a year-in-review post soon, as well as some other tricks that are up my sleeve.

In the meantime, Snoop and Nate Dogg reinterpret a James Brown holiday favorite:

3 comments:

Zer0_II said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog (Digital Meltd0wn). I'm glad that you like it. Be sure to check out my blogroll some time also: http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pimping LOUD.ROBOT! You're on our links page now, too. Here's for reciprocal pimpage.

LOUD.ROBOT said...

Thanks for pimping LOUD.ROBOT! You're on our links page now, too. Here's for reciprocal pimpage.