Monday, January 10, 2011

Gonzo on the air, 1/9

The Creation-Making Time
Flash and the Casuals-Uptight Tonight
The Starlites-Everybody Needs Somebody
Gore Gore Girls-Astral Man
The Sonics-Do You Love Me
The Time Stoppers-I Need Love
The Eyes-I'm Rowed Out
Them-Half as Much
The Yo-Yo's-Leaning on You
Pink Floyd-See Emily Play
The Count Five-Psychotic Reaction
The Mourning Reign-Evil-Hearted You
The Detroit Cobras-Cha Cha Twist
The Brogues-I Ain't No Miracle Worker
The Animals-Baby Let Me Take You Home
The Monks-Oh How to Do Now
The Kinks-Louie Louie
The Chesterfield Kings-Baby Doll
The Fleshtones-The Girl from Baltimore
The Action-I'll Keep on Holding on
Dave Clark Five-Any Way You Want It
The Rolling Stones-I Wanna Be Your Man
The Balloon Farm-A Question of Temperature
Yankee Rebels-Hey Girl
Paul Revere & the Raiders-Kicks
Love-Seven and Seven Is
The Pretty Things-Rosalyn
The Swamp Rats-It's Not Easy
Davy Jones and the Lower Third-You've Got a Habit of Leaving
Lyres-Don't Give it Up Now
The Who-Lies
Les Fleur de Lys-Circles
The Standells-Dirty Water
The Nerves-One Way Ticket
The Golliwogs-Fight Fire
The Strangeloves-I Want Candy

No comments: