Monday, January 31, 2011

Gonzo on the air, 1/30

The B-52s-Planet Claire
Candie Payne-I Wish I Could Have Loved You More
Wanda Jackson-You Know I'm No Good
Iron and Wine-Me and Lazarus
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros-40 Day Dream
Tennis-Baltimore
David Lowery-Raise Up On Honey
Buffalo Springfield-Expecting to Fly
Simon and Garfunkel-America
The XX-VCR
Bat for Lashes-What's a Girl to Do
Yeasayer-Madder Red
Miike Snow-Burial
Bjork-Joga
Ikonika-Idiot
Phonecia-JPACE
aTelecine-It's All Write
Throbbing Gristle-Convincing People
Coil-Tainted Love
Elastica-Line Up
Santigold-Unstoppable
Sleigh Bells-Rill Rill
Duran Duran-New Moon on Monday
Cee-Lo Green-Bright Lights, Bigger City
Thomas Dolby-Airwaves

2 comments:

WIUP's The Sunday Sampler with Marc Morrison said...

Apropos of nothing, I think "Airwaves" is a great show-ending song.

Gonzo said...

I need to revisit the whole album. I was never taken with it as a whole, but given that the album is essentially a love letter to the medium, it bears closer inspection.