Monday, June 21, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 6/20

The all Motown revue!

Martha and the Vandellas-Dancing in the Street
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles-Mickey's Monkey
Marvin Gaye-Hitch Hike
Jr. Walker and the All Stars-(I'm a) Roadrunner
Gladys Knight and the Pips-I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Stevie Wonder-Uptight (Everything's Alright)
The Four Tops-Reach Out (I'll be There)
The Velvettes-Needle in a Haystack
Diana Ross and the Supremes-Come See About Me
The Temptations-Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)
Jackson 5-Who's Lovin' You
Jimmy Ruffin-What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles-Tracks of My Tears
The Marvalettes-Don't Mess With Bill
The Spinners-It's a Shame
The Contours-Do You Love Me
Edwin Star-Twenty Five Miles
Rare Earth-I Just Want to Celebrate
Michael Jackson-Got to Be There
Martha and the Vandellas-There's Always Something There to Remind Me
Diana Ross and The Supremes-My World is Empty Without You
Mary Wells-My Guy
The Isley Brothers-This Old Heart of Mine
Jr. Walker and the All Stars-Shake and Finger Pop
The Four Tops-I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
Barret Strong-Money (That's What I Want)
Stevie Wonder-I Don't Know Why
Kim Weston-Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While)
The Contours-First I Look at the Purse
The Temptations-Ain't Too Proud to Beg
The Undisputed Truth-Smiling Faces
Edwin Starr-War
Marvin Gaye-What's Going On

No comments: