Monday, June 7, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 6-6

Cibo Matto- Working for Vacation
YACHT-Psychic City (Voodoo City)
Hot Hot Heat – 5 Times Out of 100
MGMT-Brian Eno
The Dead Weather-Hustle and Cuss
Mission of Burma-That’s When I Reach for My Revolver
Arctic Monkeys-Crying Lightning
Johnny Thunders-Dead or Alive
Big Star-Don’t Lie to Me
Beach House-Used to Be
The XX-Infinity
Keren Ann-Que N’ai-Je?
Twin Sister-All Around and Away We Go
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Zero
Siouxsie and the Banshees-Hong Kong Garden
Len Price 3-Pictures
Cocktail Slippers-Sentenced to Love
The Hotrats-Damaged Goods
Love is All-Bigger Bolder
Dr. Dog-Where’d All the Time Go?
The Who-Whiskey Man
The Dresden Dolls-Alcoholic Friends
The Dandy Warhols-Bohemian Like You
Santogold-Lights Out
Persephone’s Bees-Nice Day
Regina Spektor-That Time
Violent Femmes-I Held Her in My Arms
Pop Levi-Wannamama
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings-I Learned the Hard Way
Joe Tex-You Said a Bad Word
Alan Wilkis-It’s Been Great
Phantogram-Mouthful of Diamonds (Alan Wilkis remix)
Beck-Nicotine and Gravy
Annie-I Don’t Like Your Band

No comments: