Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 4/11

Siouxsie and the Banshees-Dazzle
Broken Bells-Sailing to Nowhere
Spoon-Who Makes Your Money
U2-I Will Follow
The Soft Pack-Answer to Yourself
The Hotrats-Damaged Goods
Thao with the Get Down Stay Down-Easy
Television-Marquee Moon
Local Natives-Cards and Quarters
The Raconteurs-Carolina Drama
Lou Reed-This Magic Moment
She and Him-I'm Gonna Make it Better
Chris Isaak-Goin' Nowhere
Band of Horses-Compliments
Vampire Weekend-Think UR a Contra
Frightened Rabbit-Yes, I Would
Eleni Mandell-Artificial Fire
Hot Chip-Brothers
The Bird and the Bee-Private Eyes
The Meters-Hey Pocky Way
James Brown-Cold Sweat (live)
Them-I Can Only Give You Everything
Len Price 3-Pictures
The Chesterfield Kings-She Told Me Lies
The Mighty Hannibal-Take a Chance on Me
JR Walker and the All-Stars-I'm a Road Runner
The Beach Boys-I Was Made to Love Her

No comments: