Monday, December 7, 2009

Gonzo on the air - 12/6

Iggy Pop-Sister Midnight
Radiohead-Let Down
Rainer Maria-Feeling Neglected
The Grates - Howl
The Knickerbockers-Night Time
The Mighty Hannibal-Get Back
The Sonics-Santa Claus
? and the Mysterians-Can't Get Enough of You, Baby
The Chesterfield Kings-Time Will Tell
The Damned-Neat Neat Neat
Elvis Costello-Mystery Dance
Dave Clark Five-Do You Love Me
Roxy Music-Remake/Remodel
The Clash-Guns of Brixton
Peter Gabriel-Games without Frontiers
Daft Punk-Something About Us
Grove Armada-My Friend
Air-Playground Love
Tricky-Christiansnads
Negativland-Yellow Black and Rectangular
Mr. Oizo-Flat Beat
CSS-Move
Prince and the Revolution-Another Lonely Christmas
The Raveonettes-The Christmas Song
Lightspeed Champion-Galaxy of the Lost
Beck-I Get Lonesome
Tom Waits-Innocent When You Dream (78)
Loretta Lynn and Jack White-Portland, Or
Patti Smith-Gloria
----
Next week (12/13): A special guest!
In two weeks (12/20): Marc Morrison and I get our collab on, reviewing the music of 2009! Note: this special show will begin at 9PM EST.

Tune in sunday nights, 10pm-Midnight EST on WIUP-FM.

1 comment:

WIUP's The Sunday Sampler with Marc Morrison said...

Wow, another blog linked to mine! (I think that's a first). I loved "Santa Claus" by the Sonics last night. It took me a bit to recognize that melody! Made me wanna sing "Santa Claus...I'm in lovvve with your daughter..."