Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gonzo on the air, 4/17

Foo Fighters-Band on the Run
New York Dolls-I'm So Fabulous
13th Floor Elevators-Wait for My Love
The Raveonettes-Recharge and Revolt
Pains of Being Pure at Heart-Even in Dreams
TV on the Radio-No Future Shock
Tapes n Tapes-Badabing
Pink Floyd-Arnold Lane
Raw Milk-Itchy Nose
Ladytron-I'm Not Scared
UNKLE (feat. Nick Cave)-Money and Run
Peter, Bjorn and John-Second Chance
Adele-Rolling in the Deep
Amy Winehouse-You Know I'm No Good
The Noisettes-Never Forget You
JR Walker and the All-Stars-Good Rockin'
Ray Charles-Leave My Woman Alone
Prince and the Revolution-Mountains (12" Mix)
Joker & Ginz-Re-Up
Justice-Civilization
Kylie Minogue/New Order-Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head
Dizzee Rascal-Bubbles
Medeski, Martin and Wood-We Are Rolling

No comments: