Monday, October 18, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 10-17

Taco-Puttin' on the Ritz (12" mix)
Radiohead-Idiotheque
Deerhunter-Revival
Belle & Sebastian-I'm Not Living in the Real World
Peter, Bjorn & John-Amsterdam
David Byrne feat. Santigold-Please Don't
Mission of Burma-That's When I Reach for My Revolver
The Replacements-Anywhere is Better than Here
Grinderman-Worm Tamer
Wolf Parade-Ghost Pressure
Young the Giant-My Body
The Clash-Straight to Hell
The Guards-I See it Coming
MIA-Born Free
Holy Fuck-Red Lights
Yoko Ono-You're the One
Chromeo-Don't Turn the Lights On
Robyn-We Dance to the Beat
Royksopp-Miss it So Much
Gnarls Barkley-Just a Thought
Fever Ray-Mercy Street
Blakroc feat. Mos Def-On the Vista
Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi-Tight Rope
Flo-Rida-Right Round (request)
Das Racist-Commercial
Jody Watley-Don't You Want Me
Val Young-Seduction

No comments: