Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gonzo on the Air, 11/29

Television-Marquee Moon
Persephones Bees-The Way to Your Heart
Stereolab-Percolator
Plone-BibiPlone
Rainbow Arabia-Holiday in Congo
The Very Best-Kamphopo
Bondo do Role-Tieta
MIA-Bird Flu
Kid Sister-Right Hand Hi
Schwayze-Get U Home (Alan Wilkis Remix)
Annie-My Love is Better
Sly and the Family Stone-Babies Makin' Babies
Donald Byrd-Mr. Thomas
Stevie Wonder-As
El Michaels Affair-C.R.E.A.M.
Flaming Lips-The Sparrow Looks Up at the Machine
XTC-Another Satellite
Johnny Thunders-You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory
The Lopez-Gates of Heaven
The Raconteurs-Salute Your Solution
Barry & the Remains-Why Do I Cry
Marshmallow Steamroller-Mr. Mol.d
Thee Headcoatees-Dirty Old Man
T Rex-Solid Gold Easy Action
The Buzzcocks-I Don't Mind
Mission of Burma-That's When I Reach for My Revolver
Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band-Waiting for the D Train

No comments: