Monday, November 22, 2010

Gonzo on the air, 11/21

I was a little limited this week, as the computer was temporary off limits. Alas.

--
The Pixies-Hey
We Are Scientists-Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt
The Killers-Mr. Brightside
Black Keys-Tighten Up
Dead Weather-Die by the Drop
New York Dolls-Chatterbox (live)
Sleigh Bells-Infinity Guitars
Fugazi-Waiting Room
Jucifer-Superman
REM-Bang and Blame
Patti Smith-Because the Night
The Cure-Just Like Heaven
Belle & Sebastian-I Want the World to Stop
Sweet-Man from Mecca
Wolf Parade-Cloud Shadow on the Mountain
Barry and the Remains-Why Do I Cry
The Searchers-Needles and Pins
Frank Zappa-Joe's Garage
Aloe Blacc-I Need a Dollar
Cee-Lo-Cry Baby
The Miracles-Going to a Go-Go
Jr. Walker and the All-Stars-Road Runner
Robert Palmer-I Didn't Mean to Turn You On
Dam-Funk-Mirrors
The Whispers-Rock Steady
Stevie Wonder-Part-Time Lover (12" mix)
Erykah Badu- Agitation/Turn Me Away (Get Munny)
Luther Ingram-If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want to Be Right

No comments: